Wednesday, March 20, 2013

WELCOME: 2 New Arrivals!


Hello all,

First I'd like to welcome Spring 2013! 

After all, it was the first day of spring today. And guess what? It was absolutely gorgeous outside today. While I was running a few errands I was inhaling the fresh air, like a goldfish gasping for air. (If you haven't seen it, it's a hilarious sight). The beautiful sunshine, the warm weather. *sigh* I love North Carolina and its seasons, it's warm most of the year. 

Next, I would like to welcome Savannah a la Mode, the newest member and fixture I mean character that permanently resides within In Court's Closet. 
Savannah hails from Louisiana.
Her spunky and spicy attitude, I mean personality will make appearances on the blog frequently . . . "so get used to it". That was her, not me. 


Say "hello" Savannah. 


Until we meet again, au revoir. 



No comments:

Post a Comment