Friday, March 15, 2013

TEXASTIME!!

Yesterday, I took a flight to Texas for a two week stay.  So far, I have to say, it's a nice climate change...consistent sunshine and warm weather!!


No sooner than my feet hit the ground, it was off to the races!  Pick up my rental car...check in my hotel room...meet with my team...then most important, scour the city for fashion deals!!


I absolutely LOVE!! my hotel room, it's like a efficiency apartment!!  The colors combined with the mix of mod and classic decor works, it's very fashion forward!! If you have to be away from home, this is where you want to stay... And to top it off, the hotel offers free breakfast & free dinner, including wine and beer...if you like that kind of thing, lol!
 
,

...And if you don't like what they have to offer in the way of nourishment, there are countless restaurants within walking distance. AND A MALL!!

Ok so, the last few days and the time change finally caught up with me.  This is me laying in bed, fully dressed UNDER the covers, too tired to even close my eyes!! 


So it's off to bed I go.  But stay tuned for updates on all the fabulous things Texas has to offer, 'cause you know I'm gonna find out and report it back to ya'll...  


Yeeehaw!! 



~courtesy of Court's Closet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment